Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"A--noi-ed"

Hmm...despite all the toys around me. I want something at the bottom of the toy box. But my puny arms don't have an adequate length to reach them...

NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI!




See...it is right there mommy...
NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI! NOI!


Finally, I got the farm...but it isn't making any noises. I don't possess the dexterity to turn on the sounds. I need help with the sounds.


NOI! NOI! NOI!
Finally, I get to play!


(editor's note: If you didn't quite get the moral of this story, I will explain for you! Bethany has her own little language. If she wants something---anything---she will repeatedly state, "Noi! Noi! Noi! Noi! Noi!" and point to the object of choice. It will be the only thing she says until she gets what her little heart desires. Although, she is pretty good at signing and saying "Peasssss" when prompted to say, "please!" She is just too cute!!!!)

0 comments: