Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Perspectives..

You probably see a baby stuck in a chair....
I see a boy that needs to hurry up and learn how to crawl forward so we don't have to keep rescuing him form his various predicaments!



You see a boy playing with a toy...

I see a boy playing with the same toy that his sister played with two years ago. Both of them love this toy!!!


You see a boy spitting up....
I see a boy spitting up for the 9897474857th time! Seriously....that is a lot of discolored clothes, hidden spots on the carpet and shouts from a 2-year-old that said, "Don't spit up on me...on rag only!"


You see a cute lil 8-month-old, blue-eyed, deer-in-the-headlights-looking, boy.
I see a boy who got a hair cut. But wouldn't quite sit still long enough to get it perfected...but it isn't too shabby, if I do say so myself. (which...being his mother, as well as his stylist...I'm a bit biased!)


You see two amazingly adorable kids with a gigantic mess!
I see Bethany's "Snowman" masterpiece that includes her new beanbag chair, 2 large blankets, her outfit for the day (which she refuses to put on until like lunch), and a dozen or so toys. Oh yeah...I also see two amazingly adorable kids as well!

See...it is just a matter of perspective. It is just the Milles Perspective is a little more fine-tuned! :o)

0 comments: