Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the Run

Owen's a busy guy. He is always on the run. After all, he is 9 months old now. He doesn't have time to sit down and play. Plus, if he sits too long his sister will come after him and take his toys.


So what has the lil' booger decide to do in order to protect what he claims to be his.


Well...

He
Takes

It

To Go!

It is so funny. Owen is always crawling with something in his mouth. I don't know why he does it. I really think it might be to protect his belongings. But I guess when you are crawling, your hands are already busy and he hasn't quite figured out how to put things in his pockets...which is probably a good thing knowing my lack of ability to empty my own pockets! :O) This is just one more thing about Owen that makes him absolutely adorable!!!!!

0 comments: