Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hodge Podge

So, I've been a blogging slacker lately.


Happens to the best of us, I suppose.  My goal is to blog two or three times a week.  Being that this is only the sixth post this month, I totally missed out in some perfect sharing opportunities. So I am going to post a hodge podge of lovely pictures!


I think this might be my new favorite picture of Owen.

Looking so intently at what Bethany is drawing.

Cheese...

 Making numbers flashcards.

Making a complete mess.

And another mess, just this time on his face.

B has been earning small privileges for all green-light weeks at preschool. Last week she earned Fritz's for the family. She was so proud!
Okay, so I promise that March will be better & I will post more frequently. If not, rest assured that I'd be in the doghouse {er} toybox.

0 comments: