Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

there are times

There are times where motherhood is rather stressful. Having to work all day just to come home to clean, cook, discipline, and love. Don't even get me started on the impossibility to find times for the husband and myself. There are times where you run and run throughout the entire weekend and you are.just.worn.out!

But then you take a day off of work to help celebrate Valentine's Day at the 3 year old's preschool.   All those late night and exhausting days seemed to be worth it.  I mean...look at the outfit she puts together. Isn't see scrumptious!

But before preschool...it is time for McD's.
 

At the party I watch Bethany totally comfortable with where she's at.


 It was so much fun for me to see her at her school & to help host her party.  They had ice cream sundaes, made necklaces, hit the pinata and exchanged cards. 
It was so rewarding to see her in her preschool with all her friends.  After seeing her in her school, I am so grateful that we chose that preschool a year ago. It is a perfect fit for Bethany.   I can't wait until when Owen gets his chance to attend her school in a short 1 and 1/2 years!

0 comments: