Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whole lotta nuttin'

So you wanna know what we've been up to? After all, it has been 5 days since the world wide web has heard a peep out of us. Being that it is in the middle of August...I'll give you 2 guess what has been keeping us away from our blog (and not to mention my farm on Facebook).



That's right...I heard someone say it out there....School's just about started!
So now we are back, in a routine with responsibilities and such. It is going to be hard to go back this year. Ever since Bethany's been born, I've had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. But now, with 2 little boogers around...it is doubly hard to get motivated! I love teaching and I love my school...but being home the past 3+ months, I know exactly what I am gonna be missing out on with my own children.


Here is a few pictures of the whole lotta of the nuttin' we've been up to since Monday.


The kiddos do a whole lotta of "playing" together. This usually means we put Owen down on his blanket & Bethany lies next to him. She then tries to hand him a half dozen toys...all of which he usually shows little to no interest in! But they are just the most darlin' things when they are interacting!
We definitely get a whole lotta of cuddling in. Who wouldn't want to cuddle those 2 cutie pies. You gotta love the way Bethany dictates the whole process. She will either insist on Owen cuddling in her lap or next to her in the chair by herself or occasionally she'll let me sit with the two of them & of course there are times where the chair is "hers" only!
Finally, after three full months of doing nuttin', Owen finally decided to impress his family with his rolling over skills! I was wondering when he'll finally roll over, remembering that Bethany was pretty quick to roll over. But now...he has proven to be a pretty competent baby at roll. Once he figure to push up and start leaning...he was rolling over pretty quickly. You can see his progress in the collage below of him starting on his belly and then ending up flat on his back!

So while we did a whole lotta nuttin' over the summer...it was the best nuttin' I've done in a long time. I am going to miss hanging with the babies during the school day, but I am grateful that I'm off work early in evenings and that we will always have our summers to spend with each other!

0 comments: