Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sibiling differences: play-doh style

 Who know getting out the play-doh tub could provide major insights to your children.  While both kids were entertained for a good 15 minutes with the arrival of the doh.

But there were some pretty significant differences between the two of the lil' goobers....

 As with all her work, Bethany took her play-doh business rather seriously.  Making sure to use the proper tool that would optimize her creation process.

She then proudly displayed her creation.


 Owen....on the other hand...loved the play-doh containers.

 He loved the play-doh tools...
I am pretty sure that he is the only kid in the world that couldn't stand playing with the play-doh itself.  This kid surely has me puzzled! 

1 comments:

James.r.Schubert@gmail.com said...

Hi, you don't know me but I wanted to thank you for posting such detailed pictures / accounts of your experience with your son's Cranio surgery. My daughter Catie (7 months old) had surgery to correct her craniosynostosis yesterday and I'm sitting in her hospital room right now pulling the night shift while my wife sleeps. I googled "Cranio surgery recovery" to compare pictures with what Catie's swollen eyes look like right now and your blog came up in the results. We haven't seen under her bandages yet, but seeing the pics of your son and reading your thoughts on it has def helped me prep for it. I also share your faith in God and was glad that you made it a central topic in your thoughts on your son's recovery. I'm typing this up on my phone so I apologize for any spelling / grammar errors...
Sincerely, Ryan from North Carolina