Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

We've got flowers and a job

Saturday I came home and saw these beauties on my kitchen table...



Immediately I thought, "ahhh...Cory hasn't been in trouble lately...why did he buy me a dozen roses?!?!"  Well, it turns out these roses are from our new, up-coming principal.  Recently, a few positions opened up at another middle school in our district & we went ahead & applied for them.  This place is closer to our sitters & ultimately closer to our house when we are no longer needing a sitter.

We went to our interviews last Monday and Tuesday.  Man...that is nerve wrecking.  I hate interviews. I always think of what I should've said after the fact.  Not so helpful, now is it?   But apparently Cory and I did great on our respective interviews and all my self-doubt was unmerited.  

We are super excited to start these new positions in our new school. We've been praying and praying and praying for God to show us what we are supposed to do for next year and where we are supposed to work...I am just grateful that God's been listening.

0 comments: