Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

To All Other Babies Out There:






To all other babies, I am sorry. I, hands down, take the crown for the world's cutest baby. Look at these shots that our friend Abbie took of me. The are phenomenal, if I do say so myself. This was Abbie's first photo shoot and she is awesome! Of course, she had a fantastic client to work with.


Abbie is not only talented as a photographer, but she is smart enough to post them online with the ordering service. So you can look at her gallery and buy some if you wish...or just window shop!


I just picked a couple to post on this website, for the whole shebang go to this website: http://www.abbiebrownphoto.com/dropproof/bethany/


The past word is our last name. Hopefully, if you are reading this blog you are well aware of our last name.

2 comments:

robin said...

These pictures are great! Did you cut Bethany's hair or is it naturally that straight?

Milles Family said...

Yup..her hair is natually straight! Crazy!!!!