Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Well, on my first Halloween I was sick. That was a bit disappointing. Dad was looking forward to exploiting my good looks for candy. He will have to wait until next year (unless some of you take pity on our miserable situation and send candy our way!).



So.... Here was how our day went down:

2 am: I woke up talking in my crib.

3:30 am: I started to fuss, so I finally got Mom and Dad out of bed, too!

4-5 am: Dad and Mom debated whether or not we should stay home. I kept on telling them I wasn't feeling right. My voice was raspy and I was very clingy to them. I don't know why they were so confused. It was obviously I felt like pooh!

5:30 am: Mom and Dad dropped me off at Grandma's, so that Mom can write her sub plans. I don't understand why she needed to write plans for some sandwich. It didn't make sense to me. I just wanted to be cuddled and loved!

7 am-2pm: Hung out with Grandma and Mom.

2 pm: Saw the doctor. She said I had a viral infection. Not much to do about it. I am too little for any meds. So I just got to work the gunk out of my system.

5 pm: Had Halloween dinner with the folks and Grandparents.

6 pm: Turned in for the night.




Seriously, What a lame Halloween. At least I wore my costume all day long. I definitely got my money's worth out of it!

1 comments:

Abbie said...

A cozy little Tigger costume, perfect for a sick day. Wish I had one.