Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Days!

As you may notice, we had a couple of Valentine's Days at our house. The first Valentine's Day (the 14th) Mommy and Daddy had to work ALL DAY! I didn't get to see them at all day long. They went to work at 6 a.m. while I was still sleeping and had silly parent-teacher conferences in the evening. So, I was in bed by time they got home (10 at night!!) I do hear that Mommy snuck in and held me while I was sleeping. Poor Mommy, she missed me so much & hated missing my first valentine's day.


Here are pictures from our Milles Valentine's Day. This occured on the 15th of Feburary. We got to go out to din-din. Texas Roadhouse...yummy! I can't wait until I have more teeth, that way I can get my own Sirlon! :o) After din-din, we came home and opened Valentine presents and cards. I got more cards that my Mommy & Daddy! Aren't I lucky!

Daddy liked helping me open my presents. He is so nice to me!

Here I am with my goods! Mom and Dad gave me a crazy-looking elephant. Daddy also snuck out and got me this cool book, "Llama Llama Red Pajama!" It is a fun read!

I also got some stuffed animals and cute fuzzy heart blankets from both Grandmas and I got a cool kissy frog from Great Grandpa (AKA Gr8 1) I am sure loved. I just hope NEXT Valentine's Day, the folks don't have to work!

0 comments: