Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Proud

I am proud! Really. Really. PROUD!!!


I am proud of this one.....
with her tongue out and everything as she completes her very-first-ever crafty project. It's hard to believe she is such a big girl now and can do things like puzzles and craft projects!


I am proud of this one too...carrot-covered face and all! He is such a sweet, sweet boy with the BEST laugh in the world. Seriously....it has to be the best, hardiest laugh out there!


And I'm proud of this one....you know the big one in the picture! He just finished his second young adult novel. Nope...I don't mean he finished reading his second young adult novel....he finished writing his second one!!!! All in less than a month's time!

Wouldn't you be proud too...if you were in my shoes?

0 comments: