Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ice Cream!

Bethany and I have a new routine in the evenings. Before bedtime, we get to sit down, relax and eat ice cream. For the first several months of this pregnancy, I didn't really like the taste of ice cream. Lately, I have had a craving for gallons of ice cream at a time. However, I do a good job controlling the amount and limit ourselves to one bowl. Bethany gets to benefit from this change in taste buds! Bethany loves climbing up on my lap and sharing the ice cream & she especially loves having her own "poon" to serve herself with. She has also taken a liking to using my belly as her own personal armrest....at least this belly has another purpose other than creating a life!


Isn't she adorable. I love that chocolate-face!

0 comments: