Here is a little number post from your favorite Milles Family. Which...I assume is us, cause likely we are the only Milles Family you know. And if you know more than 1 Milles family, you are related to us & you secretly know that we are the best in the Family. It is about time you admit it out loud! :)
So here what's the numbers mean. I am sure you are just itching to find out.
Owen turned 2 months old today! What a big boy!
Here are some of Owen's amazing talents as a 2-month-old
- Sleeping 5 1/2 hours in a row at night
- Filling his diaper with an amazing amount of poo in one sitting
- Pulling out his sister's hair by the fist full (on accident, of course)
- Making hearts melt around him...he's just so adorable
- Being just a good baby that doesn't cry for hours at a time...that is noteworthy in itself & you would agree if you were here 2 years ago when his sister was this age!
We hope you had a great Fourth of July. Here is our picture to remember the day. Aren't they adorable?!? I'm blessed to wake up to these three beauties everyday!