Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bethany on Tape!



So a few months back, right when Bethany turned 3. I asked her a series of questions.  I am going to try to ask her the same questions as she gets older.   Here is a video of her telling me her favorites and what not.


By the way...I totally learned not to let her have anything in her hands while I am trying to hold a conversation with her. That book was a total distraction. Silly Girl!



What’s your name?
I don’t know. 

What do we call you?
Daddy, Mommy and Owen

How old are you?
I don’t know.

What’s your favorite food?
Black

What do you like to eat?
Stickers… Chicken

What’s your favorite thing to play with?
Stickers

What’s your favorite restaurant?
Chuck E. Cheese

Who’s your favorite friend?
Anabelle

What’s your favorite toy outside.
JoeJoe. I like it when he plays with me.

What is Bethany going to be when you get bigger?
I don’t know.  Bigger.

What’s Bethany’s favorite song?
Twinkle, Twinkle little star (cont. to sing it)

What’s Bethany do good at?
Chuck E. Cheese.  And using the potty.

What’s your favorite color?
….

Favorite T.V. show?
SpongeBob.

0 comments: