Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

guilt

Guilt...

What an awful feeling.  But it seems like guilt has taken up residence in my heart right now....

I feel guilty
----for leaving the kids with the sitters.
----that Owen spent all of yesterday crying (with only a few breaks).
----that I only have 2 to 3 hours with kids in the evenings until it is bedtime.
----for feeling like less of a mom because I am away from the babies during the day and then sometimes my mind is occupied with school-issues at night
----for being tired and less patient with people as I am being pulled in various directions
----for being less of a teacher than I could be if I more time and didn't have obligations at home.
----for not being able to spend as much time with the husband as I am torn between work, children and home responsibilities.
----for not taking better care of myself in terms of exercising and eating right.

----for missing moments like this just randomly throughout the day...

 
I know I just need to pray and ask God to help me deal with these guilty feelings. Hopefully, the guilt can be evicted permanently out of my heart...

0 comments: