Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sprinkles Galore!

Bethany and I baked cupcakes today.  From Scratch. We made these cakes here from this site.  They Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.  They required 6.5 sticks of butters, 2 1/4 c of brown sugar, 3 c of powder sugar and tons of other gooey goodness.  Seriously, these suckers took me several hours to make and I am sure they will take several days to work off.  But man they are delicious!

Well, while we were in between steps, I took a break from stirring, licking and adding calories to check something online (no, actually I wasn't on Facebook).  Anyway.  When I turned around. This is what I found.




Seriously. How fast can that kid move? I wasn't zoned out that long. But remember this has happened to use before. Remember the Goldfish incident or the Pudding disaster?  But at least she had the sprinkles in the neat lil' cupcake holders.  Too bad that didn't last too long.  What you missed was the dumping of two containers of said sprinkles on the floor. Then she proceeded to nibble away!  That girl! I tell you what, it is great I bear only 1 child at a time. I don't know what I'd do if I had twins! :O)

0 comments: