Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 Weeks later...

It has been 2 weeks today since Owen's head surgery.  His incision is looking great.  There are many parts where the stitches have dissolved and the skin has crossed over the incision and looks healed.  His hair is growing back quite nicely.

Owen is doing great. It is hard to believe that 2 weeks ago he was sitting in the ICU moaning for more morphine. I praise God that he is well and active as ever.

This past week, Owen is an emerging walker. He is walking about 95% of the time.  He can even multitask; walking while talking on the phone.

He has been so proud of himself for getting up and walking all over the place.  It is just too cute.

Another difference in Owen since his surgery is how affectionate he has been. I tell you what, Owen has been extremely lovey dovey this past two weeks. He'll come over and plant a nice, wet, teethy kiss on us constantly.  He has also been giving Bethany a run for her money in demanding my attention.  She has always been my little side-kick.  But now, I fear we will have a full-pledge momma's boy on my hands soon.  He used to gravitate toward Cory...now it is "maMA, maMa, maMA." Not like I mind though. I will just suck this all in. I know it won't be long before it will take more than quick cuddle with me to make their troubles go away.

0 comments: